Eugenics, Race, and The Urantia Book
Please contribute whatever you can to support this effort. Every bit helps. Thanks.
You can purchase a Kindle version of this report for $2.99 by clicking here.
Prepared by Halbert Katzen, J.D. with ongoing editorial support from Andrew Myers and Claire Miller. Chris Halvorson, Ph.D. assisted on Appendix 1.
[Originally published 1/1/11, revised 12/23/14]
To view a .pdf file for easier reading and printing: Click here.
(It may take a moment to download.)
Table of Contents
Part I: Framing the Conversation
1) Purpose and Parameters
2) Setting the Standard
4) Human Rights
Part II: Racial History, Eugenics, and Civilization
5) History and Destiny
6) The Value of Variety and Racial Vitality
7) Cultural Progress, Overpopulation, and Subnormal Human Beings
8) Modern Peoples and Slavery
Part III: Hindsight, Insight, and Foresight
9) Skull Shapes and Skeletal Types
10) Aryans and Whites
11) Differences Between the Colored Races
12) Racial Blending
13) Eugenics, Race, and Morality
Appendix 1: Urantia Book-based Taxonomy
Back to Top